Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Travels








This blog page is going to be based on all the little and big vacations we go on.  My husband and I have booked a cruise to the Mediterranean.  We will start out in Rome, Italy and travel to Sicily, Greece and Turkey.  I have already traveled to the Mediterranean in 2005.  I traveled with Celebrity Cruise Lines. I went to Italy, (Rome and Naples), Sicily (Messina), Greece (Mykonos and Santorini), and France (Cannes).  I had a wonderful trip and after I described it to my husband he wanted to go as well, so we are! I will add updates as the cruise date comes closer. We will also go a couple of other places before the cruise and I will add those as I go as well. 

4 comments:

Pam Silvers said...

Wow, what a wonderful vacation!

MsLesha said...

I like how you post a blog of your travels. I would love to travel one day.

Faulty Dreamer said...

Nice blog. Love the pictures.

barbara said...

Barbara
I love the pictures of your travels. I would like to travel to Italy one day. Have a nice trip.